Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fair!!!


Look at our MEN...all sexy on the big truck!
Hagen laying on the horn!
I just love the faces my child makes. You can't smile Charlie...just once?


There's a smile!
Ready for the catepillar roller coaster! (I secretly like this ride!)
My sweet friend Sam.
Thumbs up!
I've got my mouth open...surprise!
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!

I love funny pictures of myself!
In the firetruck!
Rolling with my homey!
Hagen driving.
Checking out the passengers.

I'm glad Hagen hung on to the steering wheel the way he did. That corner was tricky!

In the dinosaur!

How about these smiles!!!

Ready for the roller coaster again!


Hold your hands up!!!


I highly recommend going to the fair with your friends. It's just more fun with more people! We had full intentions of gorging ourselves on fair food, but were slightly derailed with our idea to eat mexican first. This meant NO fair food for us...not a single bite of all that fried food. My body later thanked me for that ;)
We must make this a tradition to go together!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...