Sunday, October 16, 2011

Safari!!!

Having fun with the family!
I love you too!!!
Always time for some sweet sugar!
Resting from the fun on the safari headed to the zoo. It was HOT this day.
So, blogger changed AGAIN and my pics uploaded all jacked up and out of order. I did the best I could after an hour of trying to upload them in order. Ugggggg!
Finally mustering up enough courage to feed an animal himself.
Not so sure about that spit!

All UP IN my face!
It was rut season.
Close enough to touch.
This look is important and I wish these durn pics would've uploaded correctly. Anyway, here goes...This is what Charlie thought after Dada's encounter.
Dada's beginning to ease up a bit.
Ready to fight...Like that hair sticking up in the back ;)
The culprit-the OSTRICH!!!
Relaxing and starting to laugh at himself.
A good look at the bird that GOT Dada!!!!!!
P.S. I do NOT like birds.
On friendly terms.
The beginning...
That ostrich back there, you see it? Well, there Dada was minding his own business, chillaxing in the van with his hand out the window. Then, we heard him scream like a girl!!! That mean ol ostrich decided to sneak up and bite Dada's hand. He held onto one of his fingers for dear life before surrendering. It was REAL funny! Real funny because it DIDN'T happen to me!
Right here was where Charlie lived for our safari tour.

Ready for some MORE!
I have no idea what this is. Do yall?

This bull was GREEDY!

Sweet albino deer.
Dada chillaxing while feeding.
The crew! One's already trying to break out before we even get started.
Look at those teeth!
Reminds me of Dada's hair a few pictures back.
Heading into the zoo.




Rooooaaaaaarrrrrr!!!
Getting a drink of water. Did I mention it was HOT that day?

"Cheese!" It was hot!!!

One of the reasons I love having a family!

This boy loves to fly!


We certainly enjoyed our safari out in the GA wilderness. We saw camels, rhinos, pigs and much, much more. What was our favorite part of the trip? Dada getting attacked by the ostrich!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...