Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin Farm!!!

Petting the pig!
Feeding the bunnies!

Charlie and his Big D!!!

Love these folks!!!
See me in the reflection?

NOT wanting to smile in front of this pumpkin!
NOT wanting to smile in front of this pumpkin either!



Having fun with the goats!



Having fun with My Miss.

Cool Dude!


Finding his way through the maze!
Getting a little advice!
Headed to the slides!


I was scared!

Got the camera back!
Growing...growing...growing!

This was definitely a TX sized volleyball!
Dada is such a good sport!
Making his way through the ropes.



Getting a little help from Dada.



These are the kinda shots that are taken of me! Thanks babe!
Hey My Miss!




Wheeling the food up to the "Golden Goat Bridge."


We were thrilled to share our annual trip to Maxwell's Pumpkin Farm with My Miss and Big D. From the petting zoo all the way to the hay ride, we did it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...