Saturday, August 6, 2011

Some of my plants.

This sits in one of the corners on the patio. The coleus on the bottom is no longer. Concho nocked it over and it broke. Boo! I loved the pink. I also hear they take sun, so I am anxious to give it another go.
These two line the patio leading out into the back yard.

I have no idea what the purple flowers are, but they have done real well.
The geraniums are from last year.


Just today I weed eated this tub. I moved the mums to line the patio. The silver lace is much larger as well. I love this tub. Any suggestions for what to plant in it next year? I put snap dragons and begonias in there today.
I love how Charlie's playset is nested in this tree. PERFECT place for his playset!
I thought these 3 little birds were too friendly to leave behind.

This is my favorite potted plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...