Friday, August 12, 2011

Charlie's 3rd Birthday Part II-the Web Cam!

We tried our best to get this web cam up and going on NaNa's end so she could see the excitement. My husband, being the computer guru he is, was able to make many videos using this web cam and send them to NaNa during our evening so she would only be a step or two behind. We do what we can in the midst of our separation;)
Evaluating the goods!
Remember the web cam I mentioned? Charlie is waiting patiently for it all to get resolved. We didn't want to proceed with the chance that NaNa could watch.
I wanted to get many face shots of my handsome boy. This birthday he has evolved a plenty. Notice the little freckles? He's getting more and more.

A closer look at the freckles!

Can I open my presents now Mama?
Love these cute feet and love to tickle them too!
More face shots. Told ya I wanted to get plenty!



Thinking about those presents still!
I wanted to take this opportunity to show off this plant. I have forgotten what it is. Anyone know?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...