Friday, August 12, 2011

Charlie's 3rd Birthday Part V-FOOTBALL!!!

A football helmet!!!
Complete with pads and jerseys!
Liking the feel of things!
Snapping on the chin strap.


Waiting patiently for the process to be complete.

All steady now!

This is the signal for Tech. I am unfamiliar with this well, because Tech is not in the SEC and I don't see the point in watching any other conference. I mean, MY TEAM is the current National Champs. War Eagle!
Teams aside, these two are my true loves.

I have been watching football lately as it is that time of year PRAISE THE LORD. Charlie is an avid football fan, as am I, and needed a helmet. Due to the area of the country in which we live, Auburn gear was not available. So, we had to settle for Dada's team. Maybe we can aquire some NATIONAL CHAMPION gear during our upcoming visit home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...