Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Time.

We love our "Charlie Art!" I got this idea from Pottery Barn Kids and have LOVED it.
A morning ritual for us has been to enjoy smores pop tarts while watching Reba. If you don't know, I am obsessed with Reba. My dear husband purchased all seasons for me and I watched them OFTEN!!! We all have our obsessions and let's admit it, mine could be alot worse ;)
Charlie loves drinking from our cups. Ever want to grab your child and say, "SLOW DOWN!" He's just growing up way too fast.
I've caught a lot of flack for dressing Charlie in this outfit, but that has never stopped me. I heart it!
He cracks me up having to smell all the flowers!

Sigh...sigh again. Yes, I think he's that cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...