Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jump n Jive!

I got ghetto here. You see how high those steps are? My little one was doing his very best and conquered them several times. Then there was ONE time. A group of less respecting larger kids decided they would ambush my child because he was operating at a slower pace than them. Like amunition speeding forth from a machine gun, I tore up those stairs, tossing larger kids to and fro until I reached my beloved. I'll admit, he took it better than me, but decided not to revisit this jumper.  
Weeeeeeee!!!!!

Look at Dada getting in the mix! LOVE that smile!
That face is what it's all about!

We quickly learned what all the fush was about Jump n Jive. This weekend, it was 109 degrees and too hot to do anything outside. As you can see, we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...