Monday, February 20, 2012

Where I Get It From!

The BEAUTIFUL tree! I love evening shots!
I love this shot too...all the greenery and the lights and the warmth of the decorations.
View from the library into the living room.
This is in a guest room upstairs. This little nook is separated by the vintage, iron gate. My aunt and I, along with my Charlie, love Charlie Brown. A Charlie Brown Christmas tree was a MUST!

I love all these interactive toys. Charlie spent hours in this little room playing.
A window bed!!! How many of us always wanted a window bed, complete with this romantic drapery?
A strong tradition is all these cute stuffed animals thoughtfully placed here and there around the tree.

A close up of the "tree huggers!"
These two little ones REALLY want to talk to Santa!


I love this shot. I close my eyes and picture myself here.
The entryway staircase. These elves are my favorite!

Resting at the turn in the staircase.

They're everywhere!
A full view of the entryway and the elves soon to greet.
The Egg tree. These ornaments are carefully and skillfully homemade. Priceless!
The dining room chandelier.
Mirror above the buffet.
Where guest gather.
Isn't he cute?? I want to put him in my back pocket and take him with me!
A resting place.


I received lots and lots of comments on my decorating skills for our home this Christmas. I kept thinking..."I wish everyone could see my aunt's home." Truly worth it are all of her efforts! I love her home, especially at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...