Saturday, February 18, 2012

A new 7D!!!!!

I took advantage of a cold morning.
These fence posts are what we burn in our fireplace. Cedar smells good!
I love the miles and miles of ice.

Wondering why he has to be out here.
Warming up to the idea.
Telling me what he thinks about it.

I simply love the ice on the branches.


Hanging on...


Not loving this.
I was intrigued by these waves.
Patiently waiting...
Peeking through.




Pine trees are cool!

Not sure how this happened.


This was my first outing with the 7D. I am in love. It came with my first ever macro lens too :)

1 comment:

  1. The faucet is leaking, I believe. That's probably how that happened. Probably a good thing too, otherwise the faucent may have busted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...