Saturday, April 30, 2011

An Egg Hunt!


Because I was busy taking pictures like this...
and this for our community, I was unable to take any shots of Charlie during the egg hunt. So, we had to do something about that...
like have one of our own!!!
GENTLY placing his REAL egg that we boiled the night before in his basket. Never fear, as his hunt progressed he busted several of them in his excitement. It's fun to be a kid!



Love those little hands!
Taking a minute to observe!
Big D watching it all!


Of course we did this before we cleaned out the flower bed for the Spring. All those dead pieces are there no more. At least we have record of them now, lol!
Getting a little help from Dada!
O.K. this part is really sweet. My Grandaddy always put an egg in his pocket. He would then find me his favorite kid out of the whole bunch at our family famous egg hunt and give hints for me them to find the egg. Shhh...don't tell anyone, but one year, he hid the GOLDEN egg in his pocket for me to find. I wanted that thing SO bad and had never gotten it. He got my attention, shhhh'd me, pulled me to the side and told me to look for one more egg. I never told anyone, well, until now that is.
Looks like he's spotted it!

Checkin' it out to make sure it's real!
Lookin' over the goods!


How sweet memories are! It's sweeter still to make your own. We did just that this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...