Saturday, April 2, 2011

Decorating...with Charlie.

The task at hand-put the fruit in the bag.
Distracted already. He can see himself in the reflection of the glass on the hutch ;)

OK, back to work.

Distracted...again.
OK, back to work.
Up! There's the look.
Distracted...again!
Taking a good look at the strawberries.
Bittersweet-these are teeth marks left by Charlie when he was a baby. This fruit used to be in a bowl on the coffee table. He loved to pull up on the coffe table and dip in the fruit bowl. I lost a lot cherries to his addiction.
OK. Back to work.
Distracted...again. It's so pretty and shiny he had to show it off.
OK. Back to work. The task? Take the Easter eggs out of the vase.
And...there's the look again.
What?

Trying it another way!
Distracted again!
Talking to his new friend. My boy's so social.
Getting the look again.
And...he's done. He needs to spend some time with his friend, which is more fun than his task.
I snapped these last few just because I liked the lighting.


The finished product. FINALLY!


I need to be a SAHM. With all the extra time it takes to allow my helper to help, there's just not time for everything else. I could have completed this task in about five minutes, but I wouldn't have had NEAR the fun I did with Charlie and watching him become distracted SO often. Ahhhh...he cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...