Monday, January 10, 2011

Livin' it up with Pat Pat and Susu!

Christmas day with my Dad's side of the family.
Newlyweds! Remember your first Christmas together?
Explaining toons to Susu!
Haha May May, I just tooted!
The famous Charlie pose!
Petting the kitties with Pat Pat.
Petting the horses with May May. This is Dalton in front of Charlie and May May, whom we still hear about daily.
Now, time for the BIG present! He sees it! He is SO excited!
Wait, are those eyes still lit up for the jeep?
He fooled us all! He went right passed the jeep and was overjoyed to see the DOGS!

O.K. now we've got his attention again.
Learning to steer...we are still learning to steer!
I love his little foot on the petal!
All aboard!
A big thumbs up! I think the only place Charlie would rather be than on a tractor is on the back of a horse.
Heading out to feed more cattle.
Hey Momma!

Love these boys and love these curls!


Notice the cow on the left? The tense one? Yea, she wasn't so sure about my hubby!
She decided he was o.k.
These two are lovin' this!

Here I come Momma!

This is another famous Charlie pose!
Hitchin' a ride with Pat Pat.

A view from the front porch.
Running with May May and Emmy.
Another round in the jeep.
The looks he gives just crack me up!




Emmy's having fun too!

As you can see, going home is A LOT of fun for us! We had a blast with Pat Pat and Susu and spent New Years Eve playing games till about 1 am! Charlie still talks about feeding the cows and riding the tractors and horses everyday.  

2 comments:

  1. Home is truly where a piece of the heart is left. It's impossible to replace family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time! I wish I had a home to go home to still...but someday I'll be that for my kids. I love how your boy went straight for the dogs and not the jeep. haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...