Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Model in the Making?

I rolled up his little sleeves, you know, just to give him that kid GQ look!
I COULD NOT get him to stand straight and look at me. He didn't even have to smile. I just wanted a full frontal of all that CUTENESS!!!
Showing off his kangaroo inheretance, he jumped off the couch. Nope, never would stand still long enough for me to get that shot I wanted.

We snuck in a fast and furios shopping spree on the way to the airport to tell the fam bye. I love GYMBOREE. Here is some of their latest efforts on my precious thang. I was running late for work, had my hands full, but HAD to take some pics of my mini GQ.
THANK YOU MY MISS!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! And I'm loving those pants! Those are from Gymboree, right? Must go get some.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...