Friday, November 19, 2010

Our Vega morning!


Presh Curls!

Notice the shirt?
Sigh...*Blush*
Studying the dogs.
Fastly approaching to (insert high piched voice) Squeeze Those Cheeks!

Watching the dogs go bye bye!

Every Friday morning AS SOON AS Charlie wakes up, we head to Route 66 Coffeehouse to visit with our friend Andy, and drink coffee. Yes, Charlie loves coffee. I emphasized as soon as because we are still in our pjs when we do this. (Our local coffeehouse is drive through only.) Living in a small town, we see Papa drive by. A quick, on the spot, phone call retrieves him. He sweeps away my, over-joyed little one at seeing his Papa, and off they go. Not looking forward to going in public in pjs, I stay put for a while, doing one of my most practiced talents: TALKING! Sure enough, Papa and Charlie return. I should say here that we took the dogs along for this friendly outing. Upon returning home, I HAVE to photograph Charlie's acquired chocolate mustache. Being aware of the dogs in the front yard, I keep a close eye on them. Sure enough, when I spend about 20 seconds honed in on that sweet, little chocolate mustache, off they go. I should have known they were up to something because Charlie was oh so still. I turn around to check on them and they are GONE. Across the street I locate them. I call...and call...and CALL! Looking RIGHT at me, they chose to venture off in another direction. With speed behind me, I sweep up my son and land in the car. Sure as shootin', they come a runnin' and load up for the car. One should know that our town is a mile long by a mile wide and I am LOUD. I am sure the whole town took note of my frantic, then ANGRY call for my dogs. This story has a happy ending and ALL of us returned home safely!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dogs can be such a pain!!! Love Charlie's Christmas jammies! I must find some for Quintin!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...