Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Butterfly House

LOVED this!
And these.

Being a butterfly!
Can't get enough of these curls!
Or this smile!
Or this face. Sigh...
Not afraid to get close.


I found it amazing that such a large butterfly comes from such a small space.

Big D!!!
Needing a break from the tour.
He never could stop acting like a butterfly!






Studying...
A new friend.
Getting a full meal.

I have no idea what these are, but I liked them.

Flying...more.
Loved this blue.





Looking at the fish.

Do you see the butterfly?
Still see it?
I know you can see it now!
What about now? He was a friendly little thing.


While we were home, we skipped off to Calloway Gardens. It reminded me of the resort in Dirty Dancing. If you've never been and are near GA-GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...